Sunday 19 June 2011

i miss owl; vic

hellooooo owl :)

wow i haven't blogged in forever haha. how's everyone? i miss you all! sorry i haven't been coming for sessions, my parents are really coming down hard on me cuz i haven't been studying.. but i just can't seem to bring myself to start. :/ every time i start a subject i end up wanting to kill myself cuz i'd either already forgotten everything to do with that topic or i simply didn't even know in the first place. rar. life sucks. :(

ANYWAY, since all cca has ceased and all that good stuff, owl should start studying together on a regular basis! :) yay. this is our chance to motivate each other and help each other get through this shithole, coming out closer and stronger in the end. yay!

i love your faces and i miss them so.


vic♥

1 comment:

  1. Yes please! I'd like study dates(: And I really haven't seen you in forever): still sad about having to miss your dance the other day)): and OOOOO: D: LOL. Whose markers are those? (:-sweeping en

    ReplyDelete