Sunday 12 June 2011

SEAH, I am going to prove you WRONG!!! (:

You know, I kinda liked today. Honestly! Hahahha, my-obviously-crummy-firstpersonshooterskills and all(:
I dunno. As stressed as I was today, today felt good; seeing owl band together to eat lunch (and lan!). It was nice to have all of us there[lunch bit]. Felt like an all. -Definitely substantial enough to call an all. But really, I know you get me(:

Haha, you know, I think I'm starting to understand why guys generally seem to get along so well within shorter spans of time than girls. Gaming escapades like today gave me a good feel for things on a whole. It's fairly good bonding time actually, although I do feel a couple of jokes, that girls could bond like this over shopping too, coming my way. Hahaha, well, let's just say that doesn't work for me, yeah? I've come to find I don't quite like shopping, ha, but that's a story for another time. That and the fact it just really is different.

Mm, anyway. I suppose I'd like to blog starting today to bring a new dimension to owl. On a personal level, I'd say I'd deserve some credit for honestly making an effort to widen my circle of trustees(as I like to call them) within owl. I do make an effort to talk to people, and hopefully some of you notice that too. Aside from that, doing all of this has made me realise one very important thing. For as much as the relationships I have with various people may be improving, it's not cohesive as a whole. And honestly, I find that kind of sad. I can share as much as I want with one person, but other people in owl are simply never going to know about it. And sharing the same thing over and over again to everybody is kind of self-depreciating.

Okay, sidenote. I'm smsing Seah at the moment. And I'm convinced he's an absolute pessimist]: < He simply doesn't believe this blog attempt of mine is going to work. PSH. Help me prove him wrong people! D: *muttering*. you pessimist! D:<<<<<

Anyway! I suppose you could say my objective of this whole thing is that blogging can provide a way for each of us to get to know fractions of what is going on in each others' lives. Kind of like a fresh new starting point for all our future conversations. I've had enough of small talk already. Time for us to really talk about stuff. And since you can't ask someone about something you know naught of, (: why not start here, start now.

Seahhhhh. your pessimism is getting on my nerves. Can't you shoot me down after I start? D:<what is THIS.


So! Here's to starting a new avenue to sharing, reflections and bonding for owl(: Go us!

-Manda Swee

No comments:

Post a Comment